Carter's Development! :)

baby

Monday, April 6, 2009

Time Flies When You're Planning

So, work is okay. I miss sleeping until noon and going to work. I miss having plenty of time, and laying around before work. I am ready to get into summer with more staff though. This whole bare minimum on staff is wearing me out!

So I have a dress!! I actually have it! It's hanging on my door and I love it. I have bridesmaid dresses picked out and my aunt is going to pay for the church as a wedding gift. I am saving money for my cake. This is actually happening. I don't know how. I was so scared that I wouldn't have money for any of it and I'd just be going to a JoP in jeans, but slowly yet surely it's coming together. I can't express how excited I am. I think I'm dreaming sometimes.

My nephew, Carter Thomas Key, is coming hopefully at the very beginning of June. I think we're all getting more and more excited. Kayla is doing pretty well. Logan is hanging in there too. He's having a rough time with pregnancy moodiness, but mom and I try to smooth the feathers when we can. I just hope we get to see him. It seems like we're not really involved because she doesn't live here. He does, but he's just the dad. I hope that's not how it'll be. I'm super excited about having a baby in the family.

Is it just me or is time whizzing by this year. I'm going to be 22 in 15 days and I'm still quite unsure how that happened to sneak up on me like it did. Yesterday it was January, and then all of a sudden, it's Easter. Holy Cow!

Daniel moves down here in one month. I think I'm going to come out of my skin I am SO freakin' excited. No more long distance. No more daily phone calls without seeing him for a month or longer. No more "Gee, I wish I could be there but..." Oh, man. I don't know if we'll know how to act around each other!

Hmmm, I think that's it. My life is soooooooo boring. Sorry :(

No comments: